A1 Allied Health
News And Information About 0ur Business
STUDENT WILL QUALIFY FOR ENTRY LEVEL POSITION IN A VARIETY OF HEALTH CARE SETTINGS:
- NURSING HOMES - ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY - HOSPICE - HOSPITALS
- MEDICAL CLINICS - DOCTORS OFFICES - REHABILITATION HOSPITALS
The Certified Nursing Assistant Program
- FLEXIBLE DAY, EVENING AND WEEKEND CLASSES
(4 WEEKS AND 6 WEEKS PROGRAM)
- SMALL CLASS SIZES AND MORE INDIVIDUALIZED ATTENTION
- ON-SITE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE
- HANDS ON PRACTICAL TESTS
- TUITION INCLUDES BOOKS
- RESUME AND JOB PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE
SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE NURSE’AIDE PROGRAM MAY RESULT IN NEW JERSEY STATE CERTIFICATION (C N A)
As the need for healthcare expands, so too does the need for experienced healthcare professionals. We provide you with all the necessary tools and more to help you succeed.
Students may register for courses up to one week (5 business days) prior to the start of classes. Students requesting government assistance will need to register two weeks (10 business days) prior to the start of classes. Students must contact the office to set up an enrollment interview. Please bring the following with you:
• Identification (current drivers license, birth certificate or passport)
• Document Proof of Mantoux test.
• Initial payment for registration and tuition fees
(we accept money orders and all major credit cards.)
Students receiving government aid or scholarships should bring documentation of such when registering.
THE NURSE’S AIDE PROGRAM AT A1 ALLIED HEALTH TRAINING INSTITUTE IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO GET YOUR CAREER STARTED TODAY.
- TAKE VITAL SIGNS
- PATIENT HYGIENE
- BODY SYSTEMS
- PATIENT SAFETY
231 Market St.
Camden, NJ 08102